Friday, March 6, 2009

Eyebrow Threading


Yesterday I was at the mall and there is this booth in my mall that has these ladies that do Eyebrow threading. This technique originated in India and is widely practiced in the middle east. To do this you take a thread (usually cotton) and make a loops. Then you put it around your hands and twist it, making a bow shape (shown in the picture to your left!)
So anyways, they pull the string and it plucks out hairs in on clean line. Its very cheap as well! (mine was only 10 dollars). This technique could really benefit you if your skin is sensitive like mine and breaks out whenever you get your eyebrows waxed! Although the only downside that i have found is how much it hurt!! I usually don't mind getting my eyebrows waxed, or plucking them myself, but as I sat in that chair in the mall for the whole world to see!! haha my eyes were watering so bad, i felt so stupid haha.
I am most definitely going to be doing this more often though, even if it does hurt. If anyone has anymore questions on this please let me know . =) thanks you.

No comments:

Post a Comment