Sunday, March 15, 2009

Soap and Glory!!

I absolutely LOVE Soap and Glory.  I am not sure how many people know about it because the only place I know you can get it is at Target. The first thing that I purchased from this brand was the face wash / mask called Scrub your nose in it.






It's weird because I wouldnt really call this a scrub. There are fine little granules that i could feel while i was washing my face but nothing that noticable. This face scrub is also a mask, which is what I like to use it for. Its minty green in color and definitely minty in scent. Its very refreshing and love to use it in the morning to wake myself up!! This is 12.99 at Target stores.

The next product that I purchased from Soap & Glory is the Easy Glistening
Ok so I am not exaggerating when i say this stuff smells soooooo goooood. If you like a kind of almond smell, you'll love this stuff. It's just a spray that moisturizes your skin and adds a little shimmer. It makes your skin glisten and is good for highlighting your skin. This item is also 12.99 at target!







My last and most recent purchase is their Sugar scrub. I was definitely skeptical at first because this scrub has lime in it, and usually i dont like the scent of lime. Well let me tell you, when i used this in the shower it was so great. If you don't like really strong scents i
 wouldn't recommend this for you, but i just couldn't stop using this because it smelt that good! haha its a really good exfoliator and i don't think it is too gooey or sticky. I used this
 other scrub once and it left a sort of film on my body. This one definitely did not do that, and it made my legs super smooth and the rest of my body smooth as well. This is a bit pricey a
nd i hesitated buying it, but i definitely think it is worth it, i mean you get a lot of the product. You can buy this at target for 16.99.

www.soapandglorycosmetics.com



1 comment: